“Quilting Sewing Machines” That Are Value Priced
Quilting sewing machines that can do the job. That’s what you want! You want to get the quilting sewing machine for your money. Now is the time to pick a quilting sewing machine that will match your needs. A quilting sewing machine that is easy and dependable. A quilting sewing machine deal you can’t pass up. Amazing prices and discounts plus top quality, great selection and expert advice you can trust. … Here are today’s Best Liked quilting sewing machines according to Amazon.com rankings and reviews:
- SIMPLE-TO-USE SEWING AND QUILTING MACHINE: The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine is user-friendly. The stitch selector switch allows you to easily see and choose your stitch
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle
- ADJUSTABLE SEWING SPEED: The Brother CS6000i sewing and quilting machine features an adjustable stitch speed that gives you easy control
- WIDE TABLE: Designed for quilts and other larger projects, the CS6000i includes a wide table that gives you extra space. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 850
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There's even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle's eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- AUTO THREAD TRIMMER: The Brother PQ1500SL Quilting and Sewing machine comes with a push-button automatic thread trimmer.
- BUILT-IN NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting and sewing machine includes a built-in needle threader that makes loading thread a snap.
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Finish sewing projects quicker with lightning-fast speeds of up to 1,500 stitches per minute.
- MULTIPLE SETTINGS: The Brother PQ1500SL comes with 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control, a knee lifter, and a bed extension for quilting.
- Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function
- LED Light
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- Even Feed Foot
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- COMBINATION SEWING & QUILTING: The HC1850 is a fantastic multipurpose sewing and quilting machine that is easy to use and packed with features
- 130 BUILT-IN STITCHES: This quilting and sewing machine includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and multiple decorative stitches
- QUILTING FEATURES: The HC1850 comes with a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: This sewing machine comes with 8 specialty feet including zigzag foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot and quilting foot
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute):800
- 120 Built-In Sewing Stitches with a Built-In Alphabet - Your Possibilities are Endless with 120 Built-In Stitches! Sew Quilt Labels and More with the Built-In Alphabet! / Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don't End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Instructional DVD, Zig-Zag "A" Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper "E" Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch "F" Sewing Foot, Blind Hem "G" Sewing Foot
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader. Stitches: Straight Stitch
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a large 37" touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4" x 4" embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own .pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
Sewing Machine Buying Tips
There are a few main brands that you are going to see when you go browsing for a new sewing machine: Singer, Brother, Janome, Kenmore, White, Pfaff, Husqvarna Viking, Bernina, Babylock, and Juki. When considering brand, you want to think about how the sewing machine is constructed and where the sewing machine is made. Many sewing machines brands no longer use parts made from metal, instead relying upon plastic, causing the machines to not last quite as long.
Plan ahead to the kinds of projects you might be interested in doing and match a sewing machine with your needs. Some have the option for stretch stitches, some have a one-step buttonhole, others come with specialty feet, and some have special quilting features. What you want to avoid doing is getting a sewing machine so basic that you out grow it quickly. And on the other hand, do not get talked into more sewing machine that you know you would want, like special digital features or programmable digital embroidery stitches. Think about what you want to use it for down the road and go in with a plan.
Get the best machine you can for what you can spend. This doesn’t mean the one with the most bells and whistles but one made with quality parts. One that isn’t going to break on you in a matter of months and not be worth repairing. Consider this an investment, like a good camera or bike.
The reality is, quality sewing machines are not cheap. You want to get the best machine for your money. Mid-range sewing machines will cost from $300-$600. You can find sewing machines for very little money. If you buy a $100 sewing machine, just have realistic expectations on how well it will perform versus a more expensive sewing machine. Some are made of plastic will be less precise in the sewing because it’s hard to have precision movement with plastic. The more you spend on a sewing machine, typically the better the end result.