“Quilting Sewing Machines” That Are Value Priced
Quilting sewing machines that can do the job. That’s what you want! You want to get the quilting sewing machine for your money. Now is the time to pick a quilting sewing machine that will match your needs. A quilting sewing machine that is easy and dependable. A quilting sewing machine deal you can’t pass up. Amazing prices and discounts plus top quality, great selection and expert advice you can trust. … Here are today’s Best Liked quilting sewing machines according to Amazon.com rankings and reviews:
- SIMPLE-TO-USE SEWING AND QUILTING MACHINE: The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine is user-friendly. The stitch selector switch allows you to easily see and choose your stitch
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle
- ADJUSTABLE SEWING SPEED: The Brother CS6000i sewing and quilting machine features an adjustable stitch speed that gives you easy control
- WIDE TABLE: Designed for quilts and other larger projects, the CS6000i includes a wide table that gives you extra space. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 850
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There's even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle's eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- AUTO THREAD TRIMMER: The Brother PQ1500SL Quilting and Sewing machine comes with a push-button automatic thread trimmer.
- BUILT-IN NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting and sewing machine includes a built-in needle threader that makes loading thread a snap.
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Finish sewing projects quicker with lightning-fast speeds of up to 1,500 stitches per minute.
- MULTIPLE SETTINGS: The Brother PQ1500SL comes with 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control, a knee lifter, and a bed extension for quilting.
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute):800
- Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function
- LED Light
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- Even Feed Foot
- COMBINATION SEWING & QUILTING: The HC1850 is a fantastic multipurpose sewing and quilting machine that is easy to use and packed with features
- 130 BUILT-IN STITCHES: This quilting and sewing machine includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and multiple decorative stitches
- QUILTING FEATURES: The HC1850 comes with a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: This sewing machine comes with 8 specialty feet including zigzag foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot and quilting foot
- 130 Built-in Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1-step Auto-size Buttonholes
- Large Backlit LCD Display with Simple Push-button Stitch Selection
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Advanced Easy Needle Threading System
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Easy Threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down, Interior Metal Frame
- Convenience Features like Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button, Reverse Lever
- Free Arm with Accessory Storage, Memory Function, Adjustable Thread Tension
Sewing Machine Buying Tips
There are a few main brands that you are going to see when you go browsing for a new sewing machine: Singer, Brother, Janome, Kenmore, White, Pfaff, Husqvarna Viking, Bernina, Babylock, and Juki. When considering brand, you want to think about how the sewing machine is constructed and where the sewing machine is made. Many sewing machines brands no longer use parts made from metal, instead relying upon plastic, causing the machines to not last quite as long.
Plan ahead to the kinds of projects you might be interested in doing and match a sewing machine with your needs. Some have the option for stretch stitches, some have a one-step buttonhole, others come with specialty feet, and some have special quilting features. What you want to avoid doing is getting a sewing machine so basic that you out grow it quickly. And on the other hand, do not get talked into more sewing machine that you know you would want, like special digital features or programmable digital embroidery stitches. Think about what you want to use it for down the road and go in with a plan.
Get the best machine you can for what you can spend. This doesn’t mean the one with the most bells and whistles but one made with quality parts. One that isn’t going to break on you in a matter of months and not be worth repairing. Consider this an investment, like a good camera or bike.
The reality is, quality sewing machines are not cheap. You want to get the best machine for your money. Mid-range sewing machines will cost from $300-$600. You can find sewing machines for very little money. If you buy a $100 sewing machine, just have realistic expectations on how well it will perform versus a more expensive sewing machine. Some are made of plastic will be less precise in the sewing because it’s hard to have precision movement with plastic. The more you spend on a sewing machine, typically the better the end result.