“Computerized Sewing Machines” Deals Worth Your Money
Computerized sewing machines are not cheap. They are well worth the money you invest in them. So, you want to get the computerized sewing machine for your money. Now is the time to pick a computerized sewing machine that will match your needs. A computerized sewing machine that is easy and dependable. A sewing machine deal you can’t pass up. Amazing prices and discounts plus top quality, great selection and expert advice you can trust. … Here are today’s Best Liked computerized sewing machines according to Amazon.com rankings and reviews:
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There's even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle's eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SIMPLE-TO-USE SEWING AND QUILTING MACHINE: The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine is user-friendly. The stitch selector switch allows you to easily see and choose your stitch
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: This quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle
- ADJUSTABLE SEWING SPEED: The Brother CS6000i sewing and quilting machine features an adjustable stitch speed that gives you easy control
- WIDE TABLE: Designed for quilts and other larger projects, the CS6000i includes a wide table that gives you extra space. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 850
- 130 Built-in Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1-step Auto-size Buttonholes
- Large Backlit LCD Display with Simple Push-button Stitch Selection
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Advanced Easy Needle Threading System
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- PUSH BUTTON STITCH SELECTION: The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine allows you to select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically and are customizable with adjustable stitch length and stitch width. Volts : 120V. Amps : 0.62. Watts-74
- WARRANTY: SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty , 60 Hertz
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a large 37" touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4" x 4" embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot.
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs.
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own .pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port.
- COMBINATION SEWING & QUILTING: The HC1850 is a fantastic multipurpose sewing and quilting machine that is easy to use and packed with features
- 130 BUILT-IN STITCHES: This quilting and sewing machine includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and multiple decorative stitches
- QUILTING FEATURES: The HC1850 comes with a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: This sewing machine comes with 8 specialty feet including zigzag foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, blind stitch foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot and quilting foot
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Easy Threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down, Interior Metal Frame
- Convenience Features like Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button, Reverse Lever
- Free Arm with Accessory Storage, Memory Function, Adjustable Thread Tension
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches - customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes - 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- VERSATILE FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The Brother XM2701 27-stitch free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: This machine includes decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches as well as other built-in stitches
- 6 QUICK-CHANGE SEWING FEET: The XM2701 includes 6 quick-change sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, narrow hemmer, blind stitch, zigzag and button sewing
- JAM-RESISTANT: The Brother XM2701 features a jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin, a brightly lit LED work area, 27 stitches, and 63 stitch functions
Sewing Machine Buying Tips
There are a few main brands that you are going to see when you go browsing for a new sewing machine: Singer, Brother, Janome, Kenmore, White, Pfaff, Husqvarna Viking, Bernina, Babylock, and Juki. When considering brand, you want to think about how the sewing machine is constructed and where the sewing machine is made. Many sewing machines brands no longer use parts made from metal, instead relying upon plastic, causing the machines to not last quite as long.
Plan ahead to the kinds of projects you might be interested in doing and match a sewing machine with your needs. Some have the option for stretch stitches, some have a one-step buttonhole, others come with specialty feet, and some have special quilting features. What you want to avoid doing is getting a sewing machine so basic that you out grow it quickly. And on the other hand, do not get talked into more sewing machine that you know you would want, like special digital features or programmable digital embroidery stitches. Think about what you want to use it for down the road and go in with a plan.
Get the best machine you can for what you can spend. This doesn’t mean the one with the most bells and whistles but one made with quality parts. One that isn’t going to break on you in a matter of months and not be worth repairing. Consider this an investment, like a good camera or bike.
The reality is, quality sewing machines are not cheap. You want to get the best machine for your money. Mid-range sewing machines will cost from $300-$600. You can find sewing machines for very little money. If you buy a $100 sewing machine, just have realistic expectations on how well it will perform versus a more expensive sewing machine. Some are made of plastic will be less precise in the sewing because it’s hard to have precision movement with plastic. The more you spend on a sewing machine, typically the better the end result.