“Computerized Sewing Machines” Deals Worth Your Money
Computerized sewing machines are not cheap. They are well worth the money you invest in them. So, you want to get the computerized sewing machine for your money. Now is the time to pick a computerized sewing machine that will match your needs. A computerized sewing machine that is easy and dependable. A sewing machine deal you can’t pass up. Amazing prices and discounts plus top quality, great selection and expert advice you can trust. … Here are today’s Best Liked computerized sewing machines according to Amazon.com rankings and reviews:
- VERSATILE FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The Brother XM2701 27-stitch free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: This machine includes decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches as well as other built-in stitches
- 6 QUICK-CHANGE SEWING FEET: The XM2701 includes 6 quick-change sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, narrow hemmer, blind stitch, zigzag and button sewing
- JAM-RESISTANT: The Brother XM2701 features a jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin, a brightly lit LED work area, 27 stitches, and 63 stitch functions
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- Janome Computerized sewing machine with 50 built-in stitches including 3 one-step buttonholes
- Easy Threading with One-hand needle threader
- Top loading bobbin with clear cover and 7-Piece feed dog system
- Convenience buttons like a start/stop button, reverse, locking stitch and needle up/down
- 120 Built-In Sewing Stitches with a Built-In Alphabet - Your Possibilities are Endless with 120 Built-In Stitches! Sew Quilt Labels and More with the Built-In Alphabet! / Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don't End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Instructional DVD, Zig-Zag "A" Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper "E" Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch "F" Sewing Foot, Blind Hem "G" Sewing Foot
- Easy-to-use, value-packed and versatile, perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects
- Least expensive Brother sewing machine that Includes a wide table for large scale projects such as quilts
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including a great selection of decorative stitches (74 total stitch functions), and a one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Includes 8 sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, button sewing, narrow hemmer, walking and quilting feet.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute):800
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging.
- Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine The Juki HZL-LB5100 Computerized Sewing Machine is so easy to use with a complete range of basic to advanced functions. The HZL-LB5100 is a compact machine with a simple design just right for beginner to advances sewist.
- •100 Stitch Patterns •LCD Screen •Auto Needle threader •Variable Speed Override
- •7 Point Feed Dog System •Variable Speed Override •1 Step Button Hole •Easy to start on thick Fabrics •Needle Up / Down Positioning
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 70 stitches, customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches
- Professional, elegant buttonholes, 7 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for a true designer finish
- Comes complete with a full set of accessories, including an extra wide table that is ideal for prom dresses and formal wear, costumes and quilts; and 7 specialty feet for zippers, buttons, blind hems and more
- Import your own .pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port, for virtually unlimited embroidery design options.
- Included are 7 quick-change sewing feet, with spring action zigzag, buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, blind stitch and button sewing feet. The spring action zigzag foot is designed with a longer foot, and, combined with the longer 7-point feed dogs, help provide smoother fabric feeding.
- 4" x 4" embroidery field, with an included 4" x 4" hoop, embroidery arm and embroidery foot, Large, 3.7" Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display allows you to view your embroidery designs in full color before stitching
- Sewing Machine Oil, 80 embroidery designs with bonus $100 in designs (Please note that the card is valid for the card redemption portion of the site, chose from 800+ designs)
- 185 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The DZ2400 computerized sewing and quilting machine comes with 185 unique stitches, including 55 alphanumeric stitches for basic monogramming.
- BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY: Advanced technology is infused into the Designio Series, including a backlit LCD display for easy viewing in low light.
- ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADING: Never struggle with threading the needle again with this built-in easy needle threading system.
- VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL: The Brother DZ2400's stitch speed slide lever gives you control over how fast or slow you want to sew.
Sewing Machine Buying Tips
There are a few main brands that you are going to see when you go browsing for a new sewing machine: Singer, Brother, Janome, Kenmore, White, Pfaff, Husqvarna Viking, Bernina, Babylock, and Juki. When considering brand, you want to think about how the sewing machine is constructed and where the sewing machine is made. Many sewing machines brands no longer use parts made from metal, instead relying upon plastic, causing the machines to not last quite as long.
Plan ahead to the kinds of projects you might be interested in doing and match a sewing machine with your needs. Some have the option for stretch stitches, some have a one-step buttonhole, others come with specialty feet, and some have special quilting features. What you want to avoid doing is getting a sewing machine so basic that you out grow it quickly. And on the other hand, do not get talked into more sewing machine that you know you would want, like special digital features or programmable digital embroidery stitches. Think about what you want to use it for down the road and go in with a plan.
Get the best machine you can for what you can spend. This doesn’t mean the one with the most bells and whistles but one made with quality parts. One that isn’t going to break on you in a matter of months and not be worth repairing. Consider this an investment, like a good camera or bike.
The reality is, quality sewing machines are not cheap. You want to get the best machine for your money. Mid-range sewing machines will cost from $300-$600. You can find sewing machines for very little money. If you buy a $100 sewing machine, just have realistic expectations on how well it will perform versus a more expensive sewing machine. Some are made of plastic will be less precise in the sewing because it’s hard to have precision movement with plastic. The more you spend on a sewing machine, typically the better the end result.